• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Junglist

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I’ve had Prizm Sapphire and they made reds and greens pop, but more so the reds; and Prizm Tungsten, which give crazy greens. I’ve heard Prizm Ruby give vibrant yellows, but are there any that give enriched and vibrant blues, like Tungsten Prizm do greens? I’m suspecting the whole point of Prizm is to remove overbearing blues, but maybe there is a pair that enhanced them?
Thanks for any advice.

Since green is a derivative from blue I would assume anything that enhances green would blue as well... maybe not as much but some anyway... Blue through most sunglasses like BI will change to a greyish shade so not sure its as easy to make a lens that would enhance it AND be comfortable on the eye for long periods.

Since green is a derivative from blue I would assume anything that enhances green would blue as well... maybe not as much but some anyway... Blue through most sunglasses like BI will change to a greyish shade so not sure its as easy to make a lens that would enhance it AND be comfortable on the eye for long periods.
Sorry, but this is not ink or paint. Green is NOT a derivative of blue. When dealing with light (therefore filters) the three primary colors are red, green, and blue. Secondaries are cyan, magenta, and yellow.

Sorry, but this is not ink or paint. Green is NOT a derivative of blue. When dealing with light (therefore filters) the three primary colors are red, green, and blue. Secondaries are cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Obviously we’re not taught yellow and green make blue? Get yourself out a color spectrum and see how close they fall together…

You probably want Spectrometer charts for that. Paste the link below into your browser

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.2020mag.com/courses/119700/PDF_Content.pdf

Latest Posts

Back