• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ProzoneUK

All lenses will be Zeiss. Paul will indeed be doing reviews :)

Ok. Good idea. Many of us have built trust in Pauly over the years. The matte lenses could be a good market to get in to. For people like me that only use oakley lenses, I have to go outside those lines to try matte lenses but am not trying to spend $250+ on a lense. Thanks and GL

Ok. Good idea. Many of us have built trust in Pauly over the years. The matte lenses could be a good market to get in to. For people like me that only use oakley lenses, I have to go outside those lines to try matte lenses but am not trying to spend $250+ on a lense. Thanks and GL

Yeah I noticed and have spoken to people who've bought matte lenses. The prices are crazy. Ours will be far better priced and in a full range of colours. All lenses will come with spec data sheets too :)

Yeah I noticed and have spoken to people who've bought matte lenses. The prices are crazy. Ours will be far better priced and in a full range of colours. All lenses will come with spec data sheets too :)

Latest Posts

Back