• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on insurance

To paraphrase Ron White, It won’t matter how badass you think you are when a cat5 is on its way.

The only time a CAT5 is on the way is when I order one
15ef6c129a36f98bf55280b99c505a4f.jpg

To paraphrase Ron White, It won’t matter how badass you think you are when a cat5 is on its way.
That is true, members that live in areas where natural disasters often strike def need more insurance than the rest of us that live in cooler and calmer areas of the world....... .

i hate wind and storms, lucky i live in northern Europe where the climate is cool, not too cold or warm and non humid :) 👍

That is true, members that live in areas where natural disasters often strike def need more insurance than the rest of us that live in cooler and calmer areas of the world....... .

i hate wind and storms, lucky i live in northern Europe where the climate is cool, not too cold or warm and non humid :) 👍
I’m in Florida. Everyday is a gamble. Between the spontaneous hurricanes and Florida Man you just never know when you’re wake up and meet Jesus

I’m in Florida. Everyday is a gamble. Between the spontaneous hurricanes and Florida Man you just never know when you’re wake up and meet Jesus
Florida?? 😳 same place former member @Trump hailed from ...... a shame he is gone, you two could have had some fun.

I don't know who Florida Man is, i do however know Marlins Man........ if you get the chance, could you please run him over with your car 🙏 😄👍

Latest Posts

Back