• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on insurance

="Dbninc, post: 1582602, member: 37214"]
But do you get your oaks paid for?
[/QUOTE]
He said forgettabout it.... touching my nose 😂😂😂
Also does in blood count?

I agree with you, it is better to insure such expensive things. If I had such a treasure, I would ensure every inch of it. A couple of months ago, I was also fascinated by the issue of insurance. The only difference is that I decided to insure my family against all kinds of accidents and illnesses. I found an excellent site $750,000 Term Life Insurance Rates | 2021 Update! where in a few clicks, the bot offered me the most suitable options that might interest me. I was delighted because I didn't have to go somewhere and pay for a consultation. In several minutes, I found all the necessary information and prices.
DE3871E3-0782-408E-BB0A-83A181013445.gif

I agree with you, it is better to insure such expensive things. If I had such a treasure, I would ensure every inch of it. A couple of months ago, I was also fascinated by the issue of insurance. The only difference is that I decided to insure my family against all kinds of accidents and illnesses. I found an excellent site $750,000 Term Life Insurance Rates | 2021 Update! where in a few clicks, the bot offered me the most suitable options that might interest me. I was delighted because I didn't have to go somewhere and pay for a consultation. In several minutes, I found all the necessary information and prices.
Ban

Lol out of left field and over two months late comes this guy with the classic tv/radio ad style of a forced casual conversation pushing their bs

Far as insurance goes in general... why would it be any different for things covered under homeowners/renters insurance? And usually 'collections' can be discussed with insurance agents to make sure the right kind of thing is being covered, found that having documentation of their existence helps though their 'value' to be covered and reimbursed for seems to waver from company to company.

Far as insurance goes in general... why would it be any different for things covered under homeowners/renters insurance? And usually 'collections' can be discussed with insurance agents to make sure the right kind of thing is being covered, found that having documentation of their existence helps though their 'value' to be covered and reimbursed for seems to waver from company to company.
Well I’m not ins expert but I doubt your standard home owners insurance is going to cover tens of thousands of dollars in Oakley’s. If you’re discussing it with your agent then you are by default increasing your coverage or making sure they will cover them (get that sh documented) by doing so. Mechanics get their tools and boxes insured specifically for a reason.

Back