• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R2 Custom Cut lenses & unobtainium rubber sets

late to the party but I've been getting a few enquiries about my custom rubbers with particular interest with R2. Here's some pics of ones that I've made.

If there's sufficient interest then I'll make some more t-shocks and nosepads. Earsocks shown are Ichiro blue OEM Juliets - they work but are different shape. If you're daily wearing an R2 then you shouldn't get too picky unless you want to spend an arm and a leg for OEM R2 earsocks.

DSC_5444.jpg

DSC_5446.jpg

DSC_5448.jpg

DSC_5449.jpg

DSC_5451.jpg

DSC_5452.jpg

late to the party but I've been getting a few enquiries about my custom rubbers with particular interest with R2. Here's some pics of ones that I've made.

If there's sufficient interest then I'll make some more t-shocks and nosepads. Earsocks shown are Ichiro blue OEM Juliets - they work but are different shape. If you're daily wearing an R2 then you shouldn't get too picky unless you want to spend an arm and a leg for OEM R2 earsocks.

View attachment 180812

View attachment 180813

View attachment 180814

View attachment 180815

View attachment 180816

View attachment 180817

You do it all HUH??? Pretty awesome man!

I bought from the Brazil supplier on eBay. I'm happy with the stem rubbers.

Awesome! I also bought from the Brazil guy recently. He said he no longer has any supplier for the T-shocks so all I could get was ear stems and the nose pads Definitely interested in what you are doing here @jdd32

View attachment 180812

View attachment 180813

View attachment 180814

View attachment 180815

View attachment 180816

View attachment 180817

That's great news about getting some rubber sets for the R2. Now what color lenses are going in those frames???

Doh!!! Did someone say "R2 replacement rubber?!?!?"

Where does the libe start?!?!:eek:

I definitely would be interested in R2 rubber pieces. I guess I could live without the proper shape on the earstems but I think it would be worth it to make the whole kit. I am shocked linegear hasn't started making any yet. Hopefully you will be able to fulfill this.
How does your rubber stand up to OEM and linegear?

I definitely would be interested in R2 rubber pieces. I guess I could live without the proper shape on the earstems but I think it would be worth it to make the whole kit. I am shocked linegear hasn't started making any yet. Hopefully you will be able to fulfill this.
How does your rubber stand up to OEM and linegear?
It is oem. It's Juliet that's trimmed