• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Coins

@MachineHead @kronin323 @qtrain23 @ajirbl @dragonvoi

I need you all to confirm that you're willing to pay $60 each for these.

Also make sure that you have $60 in your PayPal account please don't wait to the last minute to decide that you don't want one or you don't have the money and I have to wait. I'm putting this out there so that you can be prepared in the next five days when the auction ends.

Instead of everyone sending me money ahead of time. I'll just wait until the auction ends so that I don't have to make six transactions into my account and six transactions back out of my account

Because if one of you doesn't pay or decide you don't want it I need to find someone else that will take it off my hands so let's make sure were all on the same page here

Also make sure that you have $60 in your PayPal account please don't wait to the last minute to decide that you don't want one or you don't have the money and I have to wait. I'm putting this out there so that you can be prepared in the next five days when the auction ends.

Instead of everyone sending me money ahead of time. I'll just wait until the auction ends so that I don't have to make six transactions into my account and six transactions back out of my account

Because if one of you doesn't pay or decide you don't want it I need to find someone else that will take it off my hands so let's make sure were all on the same page here

Cash in my account and in for $60

Cash in my account and in for $60