• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ronda 715 dismantle guide

4FT4B1ç_4

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Oakley's Gearbox seems to have a Ronda 715 if i'm correct, anyone knows a good youtube tutorial to dissasemble this mechanics please ? I can't find one correct...

Besides, do you know if the glass is glued to the watch case or you can simply remove it ?

Thanks

It uses a hard plastic gasket the crystal comes out fairly easily. I've never completely taken a movement apart on one of those tho. I've replaced a couple on my own watches. They seem to fail more often than any other oakley watch I've had.

It uses a hard plastic gasket the crystal comes out fairly easily. I've never completely taken a movement apart on one of those tho. I've replaced a couple on my own watches. They seem to fail more often than any other oakley watch I've had.
Thanks, actually something very funny happened to me. I bought a Gearbox that has been serviced before sending it to me, but the watchsmith "turned" the dials the other way, so now i'm here with a "reflected" Gearbox lol !

Also, did someone removed the 2 screws on the top face of the gearbox case near the stem crown ? I did not tried cuz i don't wanna scratch the screws, but they seem to be "fixed" and only for esthetic purpose, right ? My plans are to get cerakoted the whole block, hoping to acheive a badass look on the watch

Latest Posts

Back