• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the review guys. its a new engineering 4sure like it or not its the new oakleys I will also get one of each badman/madman XMETALS will always be a classic but sometimes we just need to move on although its not a successor its something to look forward to.

As long as they fit me decently, I'm buying them. Still beats anything else out there "creatively" from any other company by far, X-metal successor or not.
It kind of sucks for me.. madman are too small for my face. Badman feel little too big. I feel like I got to lose 20 pounds to look better in madman. Or gain 20 pounds to look normal in badman. Hahaha. Tried both of them on and I'm in the fence about both of them. Guess both are are just meant to be display piece for me.

I want both but I am going to wait till these hit the exchange or eBay... Unless I can get a killer discount I have to many pairs that are way higher on the priority list. That said my opinion may change once I can handle one in person. ;)

I want both but I am going to wait till these hit the exchange or eBay... Unless I can get a killer discount I have to many pairs that are way higher on the priority list. That said my opinion may change once I can handle one in person. ;)

This might be a good idea, they are not limited. Somewhere along the way, non-collector might get bored in the design or may not fit their needs. Some will buy them impulsely and regret later hence they will end up at ebay. Or better yet for any other reason i couldnt possibly imagine. So, im with you! However, if they will be serialized and limited to 1500 each colorway then i will buy as much as i can. Never again to fail miserably of failing to recognized the collective value of mad science like design. Yeah, i miss that 24K J when they are cheap! :(

This might be a good idea, they are not limited. Somewhere along the way, non-collector might get bored in the design or may not fit their needs. Some will buy them impulsely and regret later hence they will end up at ebay. Or better yet for any other reason i couldnt possibly imagine. So, im with you! However, if they will be serialized and limited to 1500 each colorway then i will buy as much as i can. Never again to fail miserably of failing to recognized the collective value of mad science like design. Yeah, i miss that 24K J when they are cheap! :(
I don't think they will be serialized bro but I think they will release some limited stuff like Ferrari version, but im with you there its not a must to get these wait till prices goes down.

I don't think they will be serialized bro but I think they will release some limited stuff like Ferrari version, but im with you there its not a must to get these wait till prices goes down.

A ferrari mudman/badman in the works? Rumors again? i will buy one though. :)

A ferrari mudman/badman in the works? Rumors again? i will buy one though. :)
V__631A.png
V__68D9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back