• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow vs Deep Water Prizm Lenses

What are You putting them in? Flak Jacket XLJ are sold out everywhere, and Flaks are drying up fast. I looked everywhere. I think Shade Station MAY have some XLJ DWP, but not for certain. They won't be there until Monday.
Just curious, what ARE you loading them into?

Last edited:
The difference is more than light transmission. The shallow water prizms enhance the Browns found along the shoreline more and the deep water prizms enhance the open water colors more.

Basically having used both I will put it this way: if you are fishing from the shore, you want shallow water. If you are in a boat you want deep water.

Last edited:
Basically having used both I will put it this way: if you are fishing from the shore, you want shallow water. If you are in a boat you want deep water.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I can't wait to get my DWP's. I live a mile from Lake Erie. The Great Lakes get a bad rap, but Erie is beautiful. The Zebra Mussels cleaned it all up. I lived in Key West, and Lake Erie is so Blue, it reminds me of the Caribbean. I'm not a big fisherman, but I can see Erie when I'm on my tractor, and whenn I walk up hill with my dog, the views are spectacular, with the Lake Freighters and sailboats. Plus, I fly, so they should be great for flying. You're mostly flying when the sky is blue.
I love the Daily PRIZMS, So I cannot wait to try the DPW's.

Latest Posts

Back