• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Signed by a nutball.. OTT

Actually they had stick on pads for the 1st gen and the grooves attached one the 2nd gen, that’s why you have the spot above the lens where they were attached

Been bugging this local Gentleman for over a year to sell me these bad boys...

He had them signed by Scotty Cannon at one of the Phoenix races when he bought them new a few years back. Watched some you tubes of that guy telling stories... when you can understand him, hes a pretty silly guy!

These things are way different than I expected, but they fit pretty good! Can anyone tell me:
1. Are they made from "New" O-Matter or old?
2. Isnt there supposed to be black stickers or something for the forehead?
3. In a few areas, there appear to be paint swirls.. I was expecting better maybe? Definitely not perfect.

Either way, They're pretty sweet and I'm happy to finally have a pair. If anyone had a scotty cannon funny car die cast with the OTT mad scientist they want to let go for cheap, let me know.

View attachment 753335

View attachment 753336

View attachment 753337

View attachment 753338

View attachment 753340

View attachment 753341

View attachment 753342
SWEET OTT! To answer your question gen 1 ott had no pads above the eyes but instead were sold with 2 small spongy pads that could be stuck where your brows would sit. Also, the swirls are there because of the mixture of materials they used to make them, as another user has stated. Each one is unique because of this, with the exceptions of the black ones. In anyway, enjoy your sweet glasses!

No I believe they removed the pads on the 2nd gens
Actually they had stick on pads for the 1st gen and the grooves attached one the 2nd gen, that’s why you have the spot above the lens where they were attached
SWEET OTT! To answer your question gen 1 ott had no pads above the eyes but instead were sold with 2 small spongy pads that could be stuck where your brows would sit. Also, the swirls are there because of the mixture of materials they used to make them, as another user has stated. Each one is unique because of this, with the exceptions of the black ones. In anyway, enjoy your sweet glasses!
Come now gentlemen, let's get our story straight! Haha

Great information though.

Well if there is a groove, then that is gen 2, since the groove was meant to have the pads in them. But if it is flush it is gen 1 and meant for the stick pads.
Lol, where can I get stick pads!?

Or what did they look like, I'll try to make a set

I honestly don’t think you will ever find a set, you would probably have to make a set. I can try and give you exact dimensions when I get home to measure. But probably a picture online could show you about how they should fit in the frame.
Yeah, basic dimensions and a pic should do just fine. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back