• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Signed by a nutball.. OTT

Yeah, basic dimensions and a pic should do just fine. Thanks!

It looks like there might be some residue where they were originally
cc3c8c18e3ab53d333deaeb720b23435.jpg

Yeah, that's what I guessed, but it doesn't look like more than a round spot

I’ve never seen the pads either. I was under the impression the one gen omitted them completely. If anyone has a pic of the oem round pads on their OTT, please post it, I’d love to see them.

Oh, the OTT O-review video is really informative... Gen 1 has the stitched "O" on the bag, does not have built in padding (but DID come with tiny round stick on felt dots),
The rear does not have drilled holes (only indentations). Otherwise, pretty much the same.

Oh, the OTT O-review video is really informative... Gen 1 has the stitched "O" on the bag, does not have built in padding (but DID come with tiny round stick on felt dots),
The rear does not have drilled holes (only indentations). Otherwise, pretty much the same.
Good find, easy indicator is are the holes drilled through, and the pads.

Super flexible, super comfortable - killer glasses!!

you probably can find them anywhere, look in a section that sell pads for bottom of chairs or to protect surfaces

you probably can find them anywhere, look in a section that sell pads for bottom of chairs or to protect surfaces
Looks that way actually.. (I dont think u need em that bad.. ) they fit comfortably without. I dont plan on wearing them while sweating, well.... maybe during some sexy times with the ladies, so I should at least look into it.

Back