• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Smaller Watch

pupusasrock

I should Work at Oakley
USA
Quick question for the watch experts. A few months ago I purchased a Minute Machine and loved the look of it. Sadly because of either the bulk or fit of it, it ended up hurting my wrist to wear it. So just wondering what options are out there for smaller / lighter mens watches. Thanks!

I'm assuming your wanting to stay with more of an aggressive watch, closer to the minute Machine, so I'm not going to mention some of the non-metal band watches like the bullet, torpedo, D1, etc...

Of the more aggressive watche's, here is what I might suggest:

Blade
Bottle Cap
Holeshot
GMT
Judge
All of these are on the smaller side and I would consider them men's watches, medium size.

Small would be
Transfer Case
Jury
Crankcase

even smaller are watches like the Icon, probably more of a women's watch.

Hope this helps.

complete list is here if you want to browse:

GLWS

Last edited:
Quick question for the watch experts. A few months ago I purchased a Minute Machine and loved the look of it. Sadly because of either the bulk or fit of it, it ended up hurting my wrist to wear it. So just wondering what options are out there for smaller / lighter mens watches. Thanks!
If suggest either a holeshot or kill switch. Kill switches are a great size and have some cool options with the changeable bezel people seem to forget about them.

Latest Posts

Back