• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice Question

Zax

Chicago
I am fortunate enough to have a decent connection with a collector and wants to sell some Splice's. The colorways he wants to sell off are the Rootbeer and Black frame. I haven't talked to him since this weekend, but is there more than one black colorway? I looked on the site and there only seems to be one black on black, and that's what I own. And the root beer, I've never seen it in person and I've been told it's much different than the pictures on the site. Does anyone have a pair they could share? Thanks!

Yeah, that's the first place I went to. I sent him an email about the specific model numbers. I hope they are that gunmetal version with the emerald lenses. Those look nice! Anyone have pictures of the Rootbeer ones though?

Oh, I apologize if I was unclear haha. He wants to sell me TWO Splice's. One that is Black, and one that is Rootbeer. I've been told the Rootbeer Splice looks different than what is shown in the pictures. I've googled it, but they aren't very clear :(

I'm guessing this is it?

6238061382_70334b7733.jpg

Found out the other Splice is a silver FMJ with black. Should be cool!

I have a pair of Platinum/Rootbeer/Gold Iridiums. Give me a sec.

EDIT: Nevermind, got beaten to the punch :)

Hey if you end up finding out that 2nd pair is a black chome and it's one you already have, would you be interested in trading a Splice for a Splice? If so, PM me and we'll talk :)

Back