• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spring Friends and Family?

You guys are awesome. I've been asking about this event for months at my local stores and they can't seem to help me out with it. My kid got straight A's this year and wants to celebrate with his first pair of Oakleys. I'm willing to buy but 30% off would help since he's young and I'm sure he will lose them. If anyone has an extra code I'd be most appreciative!

Interesting about this time around was that the local guys didn't know about it (and apparently wasn't communicated properly through their internal channels). Actually they didn't get the coupons until the day after F&F started.
And then they called me twice on Thursday to let me know it was "on like Donkey Kong".

Stopped by yesterday and got some Fire Iridium Fuel Cell lenses and Radarlock earsocks for a couple of projects I have.
Will probably go back and get a few more things before it ends.

You guys are awesome. I've been asking about this event for months at my local stores and they can't seem to help me out with it. My kid got straight A's this year and wants to celebrate with his first pair of Oakleys. I'm willing to buy but 30% off would help since he's young and I'm sure he will lose them. If anyone has an extra code I'd be most appreciative!
Welcome to the forum

Go to your store today. Now they should be able to help you out.

And now is when we get people joining just to get discount codes. :)

Never to be heard from again.
It's an annual thing. We will hear from some of them again. Some of them do participate outside the thread

Sent from Q's Note5

Back