• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Episode 2 of Mandalorian is rated R for Really really dark. Not story wise dark, but the majority of the episode is filmed in the dark. I’m not a huge fan of this filming trend. Overall, it was just an ok episode, there were a few good moments. May have been better if I could see anything.

21E6EC9B-7A6C-4510-8918-FBB94B85ADF1.jpeg

Episode 2 of Mandalorian is rated R for Really really dark. Not story wise dark, but the majority of the episode is filmed in the dark. I’m not a huge fan of this filming trend. Overall, it was just an ok episode, there were a few good moments. May have been better if I could see anything.
Agree I couldn’t see anything that was going on lol. Yea I thought it was a decent episode, that blood sucking eye ball was kinda crazy too.

Agree I couldn’t see anything that was going on lol. Yea I thought it was a decent episode, that blood sucking eye ball was kinda crazy too.
Agree it wasn’t very easy to make out, but I get the symbology of it all and it’s pretty good.
Everything was dead, destroyed, or Fused, so the only “bright” things in the episode was the organic life, and that eye ball creature thing, which all were glowing and bright.

I really liked how we finally got to see Mandalore! And what this represents for the entire lore and series’s and spin-offs to come.
Like Bo-Katan taming a mythosaur and uniting the Mandalorians in her own spin off series..

Last edited:
maybe an unpopular opinion, but i prefer/preferred the book of Boba Fett over the Mandalorian series!

But do not understand why they cast so old actors if they wanted it to go on for multiple seasons!

But maybe that was the plan, only one season. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Back