• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Episode was really good IMO, cool to see Zeb Orrelios make his live action debut for anyone who’s a fan of rebels. Was not expecting the armorer to allow Bo to remove her helmet either, will be interested to see how that plays out.

Side note, anyone who’s been watching the Bad Batch what did you all think of the season finale?

Episode was really good IMO, cool to see Zeb Orrelios make his live action debut for anyone who’s a fan of rebels. Was not expecting the armorer to allow Bo to remove her helmet either, will be interested to see how that plays out.

Side note, anyone who’s been watching the Bad Batch what did you all think of the season finale?
Agreed, that was a unique turn. I was hoping she would also remove her helmet, as she admitted that THEY had lost the way, clinging to the past.

I also hoped they would have had the “ambush” scene play out much differently. The second that battle party hit a reinforced enemy, they would go vertical…I get the idea of the scene to show the “tide of battle”, but could have played out much differently.

My other gripe was how small the final explosion of the capital ship was. That crash should have been almost the size of the entire mountain…

Otherwise I’m really digging this new season.

z-funny-35.jpg
z-funny-201.jpg

Latest Posts

Back