• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Still learning

Poohski

Oakley Enthusiast
Tennessee
I guess they removed my ISO post because I posted it in the wrong place, but I’m still learning how the forum works and didn’t have access to post in any other section. Luckily someone came through for me before it was removed and I should have a pair of deuce coupes on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at your profile at this moment you still don't have the minimum number of posts to be able to trade here.
Soooo it looks to me like you just bypassed the Exchange Guidelines...

Looking at your profile at this moment you still don't have the minimum number of posts to be able to trade here.
Soooo it looks to me like you just bypassed the Exchange Guidelines...
I didn’t trade. And I went through the guidelines don’t recall seeing anything about a minimum for being able to. Only to post in the trade area. I maybe wrong and sorry if I misread/misunderstood. I’m new to this

I didn’t trade. And I went through the guidelines don’t recall seeing anything about a minimum for being able to. Only to post in the trade area. I maybe wrong and sorry if I misread/misunderstood. I’m new to this

Bottom of the page here the rules are stated:

"In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!"
Of course now the above is a moot point since your last message is #15

Bottom of the page here the rules are stated:

"In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!"
Of course now the above is a moot point since your last message is #15

Right but this says to access the exchange area. Doesn’t say you can’t trade or sell until you access exchange area

Really? Maybe @OakleyBoss need to put specific wording for some people.

I made the post hoping for direction never intended for anyone to come through. Espically so quickly. Sorry if my post didn’t meet your standards. It was removed rather quickly by admin and they never said anything in regards to it

Right but this says to access the exchange area. Doesn’t say you can’t trade or sell until you access exchange area

Exchange area is the designated area to buy sell or trade. The requirements are there for a reason one of which is to discourage people from just joining to make a quick sale and not contribute to the forum.

If you buy sell or trade outside of there outside of those requirements you are bypassing this. Period.

If you had already fulfilled those requirements then that shouldn't be a problem. But you still had not when you posted this initially.

I made the post hoping for direction never intended for anyone to come through. Espically so quickly. Sorry if my post didn’t meet the requirements. It was removed rather quickly by admin and they never said anything in regards to it

FIFY. Do you think it was removed for a reason?

Latest Posts

Back