• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Successor to Eyepatch 2

sa9r00

Oakley Beginner
Hello Everyone

I bought my dad the Eyepatch 2 a few years ago and he absolutely loves them but they are pretty worn out and he is due for an upgrade.

They don't make the Eyepatch 2 anymore. It was quite large and wrapped around the head. What is the successor to this line for someone with a larger head and maximum protection from sunlight?

Thanks!

image-1.jpg

So is the double edge as wide in the face area as eyepatch 2 and what about oil rig and the oil can I think?

So is the double edge as wide in the face area as eyepatch 2 and what about oil rig and the oil can I think?
Slightly wider and taller than the EP2.

Oil Rig isnt that wide, IIRC

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello Everyone

I bought my dad the Eyepatch 2 a few years ago and he absolutely loves them but they are pretty worn out and he is due for an upgrade.

They don't make the Eyepatch 2 anymore. It was quite large and wrapped around the head. What is the successor to this line for someone with a larger head and maximum protection from sunlight?

Thanks!
Not sure whether you found anything, but the Double Edge is it. Also, you may be able to buy replacement EP2 lenses on the Oakley site....I bought a set a couple of months back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back