• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell me more about Romeo 2's

can anyone post the article or video from O-review about the half jacket lenses working in the R2's? Their login process seems a bit long and you can search as a guest.

Try a search on here. We had a thread about it that spliceD started. Can't remember the title now tho.

Brip, may need you to cut or mod a HJ lens for my R2 GaryS. I'm in mourning for my GaryS lens now. The got scratch a tiny bit when I tried installing then back after cleaning.. :(

Brip, may need you to cut or mod a HJ lens for my R2 GaryS. I'm in mourning for my GaryS lens now. The got scratch a tiny bit when I tried installing then back after cleaning.. :(

Half jacket lenses isnt big enough to make the full R2 lens. im not really sure what is actually. even the racing jacket and jawbones are too small.

pm me if you want to work something out

Half jacket lenses isnt big enough to make the full R2 lens. im not really sure what is actually.
Fast Jacket XL maybe? Not sure...just a thought. Someone would have to take an R2 lens and place it over one to see if it completely fits inside. Don't have an R2 lens so I can't check it myself.

Latest Posts

Back