• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell me more about Romeo 2's

Can someone tell me what can replace the R2 nosebombs please? Cause the ones that came with mine is small and its not sitting on my nose properly. Thanx.

Can someone tell me what can replace the R2 nosebombs please? Cause the ones that came with mine is small and its not sitting on my nose properly. Thanx.

I believe the R2 nose bombs are unique to only the R2... What color are you looking for? I may have an extra set of black ones at home. I can check for you.

R2

If only this thread came about earlier. So little interest on R2.
I have two pairs of R2 (X Metal and Polished). Did not know before that Half X lens could fit. And since I needed replacements for the badly scratched ones that came with my x metal, I forked out a tidy price for a Linegear P Mirror set. So happy was I when I got them, I must have been too eager and stripped out the T5 screws! :sad: These are ridiculously soft.
Since then, I have brought them from Singapore to SFO to seek help from O service center ( but were closed during the year end - so I was told). Now they're back at Singapore O Svc Ctr, waiting for help. Feel like I am some patient waiting on a donor part now.
Nevertheless, R2 are underrated. They are cool. Then again I don't own a XX to be able to compare ( cos they are rare here and no one wants to sell me one here in Singapore at a realistic price ). :confused:

The Half Metal lenses fit the R2? Or are you talking about the half jacket?

HalfX does NOT fit. HalfJacket is kinda close but doesnt actually fit. you need to modify it. i can do these mods, as can Malv and Dr. Chop, im sure.

you can check out my stuff on facebook at "Custom Works By BriP", especially if you are in southeast asia.

So little interest in the r2; r they not worth the collectible value?
How much shud I be paying for a BNIB Romeo2 anyway

I got mine at the Oakley Vault on sale before they discontinue it, and R2 are one of my favorite because it is very light, comfortable and stylish and I also have the Half X which is the least of my favorite from my X metal collection because it doesn't have the feature of an X metal, I don't know why Oakley put it in line with the X metal family????

can anyone post the article or video from O-review about the half jacket lenses working in the R2's? Their login process seems a bit long and you can search as a guest.

Latest Posts

Back