• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Juliet hog's collection

Thanks guys! Great to hear responses from people who appreciate this hobby rather than get what I usually get with my friends who just shake their heads and say, "You one crazy mofo, Oakleyman!"

do you have an x-metal framed penny?

No, just the plasma and the polished as shown in the pics. I never really got into Pennys because as I said, they don't fit me. The only reason I got these two pairs is just because I like the look of them, and complimented my Juliet collection well since they were like, "cute mini-Juliets!" hahaaa...

Also, not sure if anyone's noticed, but some of my Juliets do not have temple pads in place. The reason is that due to my wide head, Juliets are too tight with the pads on, even the 15's, so I usually remove them.

Thanks guys! Great to hear responses from people who appreciate this hobby rather than get what I usually get with my friends who just shake their heads and say, "You one crazy mofo, Oakleyman!"

No, just the plasma and the polished as shown in the pics. I never really got into Pennys because as I said, they don't fit me. The only reason I got these two pairs is just because I like the look of them, and complimented my Juliet collection well since they were like, "cute mini-Juliets!" hahaaa...

Haha you be one crazy mofo oakleyman! nah cool, nice. and yeah i sent my Pennys in for a service, and the guy at the desk thought they were Juliets. till i pointed out al the differences.. man, it'd be hard to tell him the XX looks even closer..!

just a question, is there a difference between the 'Plasma' frame, and the "titanium' frame colors? Mine's a 'titanium'..

Here are some more pics!

Pair of unique customs: Polished with G26 (cut from M-frame). Plasma (1st gen) with High Intensity Blue Iridium (cut from Racing Jacket I believe)
IMG_6088.jpg

Ichiro edition "replica": basically assembled Polished frame with Ichiro signature 00 Blue Iridium lenses and blue unobtanium rubbers
IMG_6084.jpg

Custom polished with Ice Polarized and blue rubbers. Polished with Ichiro signature 00 Blue Iridium lenses (more bluish color)
IMG_6085.jpg

Mag M-frame with Fire lenses on Oakley single display base.
IMG_6065.jpg

just a question, is there a difference between the 'Plasma' frame, and the "titanium' frame colors? Mine's a 'titanium'..

Oh yeah, I think they do call that finish "Titanium" not Plasma for Penny. (looks to be the same in my eyes though).

Latest Posts

Back