• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the States
Oakley is the best for everything because, well, The product is made in the USA, Everything they have is above average quality, and you can tell that everybody that works for Oakley put their best work in what they do, Oakley has never failed me, and i expect that they never will.

-Don't refer to my "Specs" as "Shades"

From USA
I love oakley because everything they have is very high quality, bags, sunglasses, clothes, gloves, goggles, everything. Oakley always never disappoints.

USA... i love Oakley because it's the only brand that has been protecting my eyes since 1988

Oakley Sunglasses are just too fresh! Nothing says summer like rocking a fresh pair of Oakleys. I want to kick of summer right!

From the UK

I'm an Oakley noob but hope to get my first pair really soon after I have decided which to go for with your help. I like Oakleys because of their quality and the black frames look stealthy :)
Cool competition btw

Hi there! I am from Germany, and i love Oakleys because they fits perfect! The glasses are the best, and i feel secure when i am wearing them!

USA... I like Oakley because they support the military and make a superior quality product for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Oakley.

I'm from the U.K
O bssesive strides to create perfection.
A ssociated with the coolest athletes in there field.
K icking ass in the development of the finest optics.
L etting quality speak for itself
E rasing the idea that function and style doesn't go hand in hand.
Y ears and years of satisfaction knowing your going to turn heads with admiration.

O
A
K
L
E
Y

Hey guys love your products from my livestrong jawbones to my minute machine, would love to win the fuel cell, fingers crossed

USA baby! Can't imagine my world with out my OAKLEY's ... I would have to keep my eyes closed and never venture outside my house.... They are my eye savers. Working in the Hi-Desert the glare is awesome...then surfing in San Diego the water and waves wreek havoc on my eyes no doubt. I cant drive without them nor would I dare try. I just got a new pair...Holbrooks Ruby Iridiums.... LovN the look and my eyes are opened!!

I LIVE IN THE USA , AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED OAKLEYS FOR THE FACT THAT THERE LIGHT WEIGHT ON THE FACE,AND THE LOOKS ARE AWESOME AND FOR MYSELF HAVING A SMALL FACE , OAKLEYS HAVE ALWAYS SEEMED TO THE GLASSES THAT FIT PERFECT ON ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back