• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They say it's a collection when you have 3

@Wicked, since you asked. Apologies for the arrangement, I'm not cool yet and don't have display stands and whatnot.

20180726_204604.jpg

20180726_204611.jpg

Cool enough in my book :)

The Carbons (obviously go with the box) were my original pair from around 10 years or so ago. All I wanted was to get some new lenses for them cause I had been wearing my Flak 2.0's with DWP more than my Juliets...which depressed me a little. Then I found out people were cutting prizm into XMs.

BlankScarceAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Then the bug hit me to get all the crap I wanted as a broke 18 year old...

Last edited:
The Carbons (obviously go with the box) were my original pair from around 10 years or so ago. All I wanted was to get some new lenses for them cause I had been wearing my Flak 2.0's with DWP more than my Juliets...which depressed me a little. Then I found out people were cutting prizm into XMs.

Mindblown

Then the bug hit me to get all the crap I wanted as a broke 18 year old...
Prizm Sapphire lenses are pretty sweet too ;)

Prizm Sapphire lenses are pretty sweet too ;)

That's what's in the Carbons. They are my favorite all purpose lens right now.

Just got a pair for my MDs from the OC today.

Nice stuff here @beau1890

Thank you sir!

Sidenote: fixed my gif above....baby started crying as I was figuring out which code would work to embed...

Speaking of, what did your comparison reveal upon receiving prizm saphs vs those lenses you weren't sure about in your Juliets?
Still clueless what they are :mad: Gonna have to say something aftermarket but they are decent lenses for sure.