• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Tips on How to Collect Oakleys, But Still Stay Married!

Don't put them in your display right away. Wait maybe a couple of weeks. Then when she notices them you can say, oh those, I've had them for a while.
Somewhat a spin on #10 in the original list but worth a mention for those looking for every angle. I've used this one quite a bit.

Another method is to wear a pair you know she knows you have out the door, then when you get in the car and drive away, switch with a pair you've been hiding. Just have to make sure you switch back when you come back home.

Last edited:
Somewhat a spin on #10 in the original list but worth a mention for those looking for every angle. I've used this one quite a bit.

Another method is to wear a pair you know she knows you have out the door, then when you get in the car and drive away, wwitch with a pair you've been hiding. Just have to make sure you switch back when you come back home.
:rofl:

Tip #1 - the "Step Method"
Step 1. Get a bank account only in your name that you tie to your PayPal account. Funnel money into that bank account in small denominations that won't be detected or give $ to a partner in crime and have them send you $ to your PP account. Sell jewlery she hasn't worn in years on eBay is another way to fund your operation.
Step 2. Use your private PP account for all purchases.
Step 3. Get a P.O. box and have all deliveries there.
Step 4. Hide your $h*t

Tip #2 - the "addict method"

You could try getting her hooked on Oakley's then problem solved.

Tip #3 the "highly administrative method and is an extenion of Tip#2" - used if your wife is not good at taking care of things and you cringe when you see a 2 week old pair has become trashed due to negligence.

.If she the type that doesn't take care of sunglasses and the frames and lenses are trashed withing a few weeks. Then you could get her the glasses and switch out the lenses with after-market, sell the OEM ones to the boob who keeps buying his wife O's even though they'll be trashed within weeks.
Great method for people's whose married.

Out of the 3 method, I'm currently using Method 1 and Method 2 to balance out the odd.

Especially the "addictive method" is kinda a half way thing, but now involved taking photo of my Wife wearing all my pairs I have. She accepts them, but not the bank account. :lol:

1503409189044.jpg

My biggest fear is dying and having my wife sell all my Oakley’s for what I told her I paid for them! Lol
But for some reason she loves the Medusa she won’t allow me to sell it and keeps asking me to get anyther one that she can wear. Anyone selling a small complete for cheap? Lol

View attachment 450889
HA HA HA!!!! That's hilarious.
Small medusas come up from time to time...and they're about 30% cheaper because the larger ones are more popular. If I see a small one, I'll tag you!

Back