• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Tips on How to Collect Oakleys, But Still Stay Married!

Hmmmmmmm damn caca.....t another lmao thread lol. Seriously though just hide the damn thing lol. As for me i have to go overtime if i have to exceed the monthly budget. If i can pay the bills on my end and have some extra cash she aint got a problem with it. But really how many useless glasses do you have to satisfy ones craving????.
lol. More than 10.

Tip #1 - the "Step Method"
Step 1. Get a bank account only in your name that you tie to your PayPal account. Funnel money into that bank account in small denominations that won't be detected or give $ to a partner in crime and have them send you $ to your PP account. Sell jewlery she hasn't worn in years on eBay is another way to fund your operation.
Step 2. Use your private PP account for all purchases.
Step 3. Get a P.O. box and have all deliveries there.
Step 4. Hide your $h*t

Tip #2 - the "addict method"

You could try getting her hooked on Oakley's then problem solved.

Tip #3 the "highly administrative method and is an extenion of Tip#2" - used if your wife is not good at taking care of things and you cringe when you see a 2 week old pair has become trashed due to negligence.

.If she the type that doesn't take care of sunglasses and the frames and lenses are trashed withing a few weeks. Then you could get her the glasses and switch out the lenses with after-market, sell the OEM ones to the boob who keeps buying his wife O's even though they'll be trashed within weeks.

Tip #1 - the "Step Method"
Step 1. Get a bank account only in your name that you tie to your PayPal account. Funnel money into that bank account in small denominations that won't be detected or give $ to a partner in crime and have them send you $ to your PP account. Sell jewlery she hasn't worn in years on eBay is another way to fund your operation.
Step 2. Use your private PP account for all purchases.
Step 3. Get a P.O. box and have all deliveries there.
Step 4. Hide your $h*t

Tip #2 - the "addict method"

You could try getting her hooked on Oakley's then problem solved.

Tip #3 the "highly administrative method and is an extenion of Tip#2" - used if your wife is not good at taking care of things and you cringe when you see a 2 week old pair has become trashed due to negligence.

.If she the type that doesn't take care of sunglasses and the frames and lenses are trashed withing a few weeks. Then you could get her the glasses and switch out the lenses with after-market, sell the OEM ones to the boob who keeps buying his wife O's even though they'll be trashed within weeks.
:rofl:

OMGOSH this is way too much.

Sent from Q's Note5
In all honesty, sometimes it is. It sometimes feels more complicated than the operation Tiger Woods had with all his mistresses. Of course he had a lot of help keeping that on the "QT"....and in the end he had to give them all up...........and lost a ton of money.......hmmmm

.....maybe I better stop buying these hunks of metal and plastic

Back