• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uk newbie saying hi!

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
Hi, im steve from devon in uk. Had oakley on and off for a few years but recently found new interest after finding fbook pages and this forum. Never knew there was such a following for the brand. Its all good.
Spent a few weeks reading up on stuff and due to owning a pair of juliets for a while i think x metal is where my interest is going to lie.

Two recent purchases to kick me off and more than happy with both :cool-33: Hello!

dlggeh.jpg

Welcome from Somerset - next door neighbours on the scale of things!

Nice start to your collection...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcomes, these are what i also have before the last two buys, have a small collection by what ive seen on here. The juliets are to blame lol for getting me into it.

ftlwep.jpg

Hi, im steve from devon in uk. Had oakley on and off for a few years but recently found new interest after finding fbook pages and this forum. Never knew there was such a following for the brand. Its all good.
Spent a few weeks reading up on stuff and due to owning a pair of juliets for a while i think x metal is where my interest is going to lie.

Two recent purchases to kick me off and more than happy with both :cool-33: Hello!

View attachment 482246
Greetings from Bedfordshire

Latest Posts

Back