• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hi Mike, have sent you my 24Ks, can you confirm they arrived safely and let me know how much for the total repair including the touch up of the bridge.

Also wanted to add like many others, am loving the Mando, can't wait for Season 3 to be released...

Cheers

Dan

Shot of my 1st Oakleys, purple iridium Frogskins, on roadtrip to Aberystwyth. So cool (the glasses, not me!)

1637196093324.png

Hi Dan

Thank god you messaged me, I couldn't remember who's they were lol. I usually ask people to put a note in saying who's they are. I did them about a week ago but, I didn't know who they were from lol.

It is £47.50 on the forum. £55 on ebay.

If you want to send it to my Pay pal, it is nuttyman46@yahoo.com Please pay Friends and Family if you would.

Please leave your full name and address so I can get them back to you buddy.

Best regards

Mike 🤜🤛

Wow, fantastic. Does this include the bridge work to fix the scratch I stupidly added? Anyway just sent it now and did the £55 option coz they're worth it (said Maybelline!). As before, give me a shout on my mobile if any issues, am going to camp out by my letterbox coz Christmas just came early!

Cheers

It is such a shame that they are scratched. I can get the earstems and nose bridge sorted for you but, it isn't cheap buddy. They are cerakoted in gold metallic. Maybe around £50 for that but, they will be like new.

Let me know and I can get my pro sprayer buddy to do them for you. Would take a couple of weeks before they were done though Dan.

Best regards

Mike

If I don't, I'll never hear the end, so can you ask your buddy to do their stuff and let me know how much it'll be on top of what I sent earlier,

Cheers Mike

Dan

Hi Mike! I have a set of Juliets I am thinking of sending you, looks like you have great reviews. Please could you send me a PM?

Back