• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

Hey Batwolf just sent you a PM, these will ship out tomorrow, thanks

WP_000587.jpg

Hey Rust, are you paying for their frames as well or are they sending their own payment? This is kind of confusing.

@ Batwolf,

as I wrote in one of my PMs, Rustpot will pay his and my pair.

Just wanted clarification. Thanks guys!

Sure thing! I'll pay mine and marcs as soon as they get here and I send off our pairs along with pricedollaz's. I just don't want to jump the gun in case the package from Germany runs into a snag along the way (heaven forbid!) and have to muck about with shuffling money and making multiple paypal transactions.

Also, I might want to add another. I just don't know what yet.

Trying to find something on their site that would look good with red icons and OO Red polarized lenses. I'm thinking of a black ink Ten with those features. I might just leave the icons in and get the whole thing colored, swap in my VR28BIP, and move the OORP to my matte black frame.

I have my matte black frame in good shape. The black ink/OORP frame I got cheap on ebay and is pretty scuffed up, including a big spot in the lens. At least they were cheap.

And there's the Radar XL in the classifieds with +Red lenses. I couldn't stand the crystal red frame and got rid of them, but I just don't think anything would work with the +Red and red rubber.

And I'm still trying to find an M Frame to snag cheaply on ebay to add into the mix!

In all the gun craze I sold a few things and made some cash, so I've got a little to play with again.

Thanks Neil!

Also if anyone hasn't sent payment already, when you do please include your username in the info that way I know who is who. Thanks!

Back