• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Yes, just picked it up today! Was raining a bit so not the best 1st drive. But still awesome.

Not anytime soon. To be honest, its fast enough, and I dont wanna stress the block or clutch.

But the exhaust is sick. Remote valve control… soooo good
Nice.
Hoping you get some maintenance free rides out of yours.
I picked the NSX over your’s when I was in the market.

Nice.
Hoping you get some maintenance free rides out of yours.
I picked the NSX over your’s when I was in the market.
I love the new NSX. I debated the C8 or an NSX as well. More reliable for sure. Faster too. But there is just something about the Lambo thats unique. I wont lie, nothing whips heads like a yellow lambo and I wont deny that I love that :)

Any forum member visiting Seattle, I am happy to take out for a ride :)

Last edited:
I love the new NSX. I debated the C8 or an NSX as well. More reliable for sure. Faster too. But there is just something about the Lambo thats unique. I wont lie, nothing whips heads like a yellow lambo and I wont sent I love that :)

Any forum member visiting Seattle, I am happy to take out for a ride :)
Was up there last year around June.
Met a few who are into import tuners, GT-R, Supra, et al.
Will ping when the next trip gets planned. Great food options in the Seattle area.
Enjoy the beast :)

Was up there last year around June.
Met a few who are into import tuners, GT-R, Supra, et al.
Will ping when the next trip gets planned. Great food options in the Seattle area.
Enjoy the beast :)
Yeah, lots of tuners. Never been my thing. Gtr’s just dont do it for me. I know they are monsters, but pure speed is just a part of the experience I was looking for :)

Looking forward to meeting ya!

I have spent more money on electric skateboards than i have my vehicles over the last year. I drive older Subaru's WRXs STIs and Forester xts but they have never left me sitting beside the road or stuck way out in the woods. I am forewarning you. If you start electric skateboarding it's an addiction. It's kinda dangerous but i do a lot of trail riding but it's the most exilerating feeling I have had in a long time. My boards will push 40mph but I stick around 20-25mph.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back