• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Lolz. Wildly inaccurate.

In fact, they get props/shout outside and at times kickbacks in the form of swag when they get positive reviews.

Either way, it sucks to hear you had that issue and in the end I hope that you get your eyewear taken care of.

????

I sure hope they reconsider, and offer you at minimum, a substantial discount on a replacement M2/Radarlock or some such.
Face it, EVZ is a fragile piece of eye-candy and poorly designed for sport use in the first place.
One simple biff, and it's scratched/broken and not even recyclable.
A pair only a $pon$ored rider should appreciate.

Thanks for the support and comments but I doubt very seriously that there will be any consideration. My intent is to put the "buyer beware" tag on them so no one is surprised when they encounter the same thing I have. Good day to all and Happy Easter!

Have you tried going to your local store and see if they would replace them?

I know we would at my store
Thanks for the support and comments but I doubt very seriously that there will be any consideration. My intent is to put the "buyer beware" tag on them so no one is surprised when they encounter the same thing I have. Good day to all and Happy Easter!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I talked them via phone when this happened and they said I had to go through the claim process, maybe I should talk to the manager. Thanks for the suggestion, can't hurt to give it another try.

Hope they will take care of you! Good luck!
I talked them via phone when this happened and they said I had to go through the claim process, maybe I should talk to the manager. Thanks for the suggestion, can't hurt to give it another try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just an update. I gave my store a call, as you suggested, with limited results. My claims process took place in December, all of which fit the 1 yr warranty time frame. I gave up at that time after the rejection and no means of recourse. The store tells me that regardless of the claim timeline, they would have given me 50% off another pair had I not now be past the 1yr date on the original receipt. Now, at best, they would give me 25%. I guess they just don't have quality in management like you. Thank you for the advice and concern.

Just an update. I gave my store a call, as you suggested, with limited results. My claims process took place in December, all of which fit the 1 yr warranty time frame. I gave up at that time after the rejection and no means of recourse. The store tells me that regardless of the claim timeline, they would have given me 50% off another pair had I not now be past the 1yr date on the original receipt. Now, at best, they would give me 25%. I guess they just don't have quality in management like you. Thank you for the advice and concern.
seems like they hadn't made the connection that the original claim was made in december and within the 12 months timeframe.
message them back again with reference to your original claim - it really boils my p1ss when customer service is this shoddy...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back