• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

I really enjoy drawing but I have to have free time to do it or I get distracted too easy JosephA0171 - Hobbyist, Traditional Artist | DeviantArt
Thats my deviant art page if anyone wants a look, otherwise I just started collecting money, I can’t believe it took me so long to get into

image.jpg

I collect knive, I don't know which is more expensive. Lol
I also etch knife blades, glass and metal tumblers. Here's the lense on my Deviations I etched. I also make custom vinyl decals. I'll post a pic od a Oakley one I did. Combined 2 different logos to make it.
20220717_165607.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-165435_Photos.jpg

An extreme example of sexual dimorphism in ammonites (though the smaller one is probably a juvenile male, which doesn’t help) of the same species. He clearly likes big butts and he cannot lie!

C5AAC29A-7C41-4442-AF7F-8297E8E3EB5B.jpeg

Sort of equivalent to giving a pair of x-metals you’ve just bought off eBay a tune up, ammonites can often benefit from a bit of additional prep to make them look better (and add to the value if you wanted to flip them). On the left/top, the ammonite looks a bit dull and the same colour as the matrix it sits on, but a bit of marble wax and effort has brought out the colour so the ammonite now looks more distinct from the matrix and reveals that a lot of the shell has also been preserved (for over 100 million years).

85593E3C-8455-4B04-939A-6A55C52AE823.jpeg

21F11E76-2218-4BBD-8A0E-6B903F8D4475.jpeg

Back