• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

I know I’ve posted these once before…

I also collect concert posters. Primarily anything Les claypool, and a lot of Marq Spusta. I have one of my best friends, Brent, to thank for it.

A couple nights ago I received terrible news that one of my best friends (that sort of got me into primus, and the realm of collecting posters) had passed due to complications from a tick bite (Powassan Virus).
Thank you, Mr. Brent O. for all of the great chats and laughs. RIP brother…

View attachment 1059712

View attachment 1059718
So sorry for your loss Travis. I recently lost 2 of my close friends as well. One to overdose, one to suicide. I feel your pain my friend

So sorry for your loss Travis. I recently lost 2 of my close friends as well. One to overdose, one to suicide. I feel your pain my friend
My, oh my… my heart breaks for you. I’m far too Familiar with losing friends due to same reason. Every damn time it was so unexpected and shocking.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you need ANYTHING o-bro. 😣🥺

My, oh my… my heart breaks for you. I’m far too Familiar with losing friends due to same reason. Every damn time it was so unexpected and shocking.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you need ANYTHING o-bro. 😣🥺
Thanks Travis, I appreciate that brother! And same you you too my friend, you need anything, just let me know 👍

First Billy Strings show ✅
IMG_4709.png

Very impressed with the camera on the new iPhone (15 Pro in this case).

View attachment 1086097
I really dig your ammonite collection bud!!! I only have one little one, I really need a large one for my collection. I have several fossils, including a bunch of petrified woods, and such. Wouldn't mind a nice trilobite as well. I follow an account on Instagram that frees them from the matrix and they are absolutely amazing!

Here's an example of what they do.....
Screenshot_20230924_095354_Chrome.jpg

I really dig your ammonite collection bud!!! I only have one little one, I really need a large one for my collection. I have several fossils, including a bunch of petrified woods, and such. Wouldn't mind a nice trilobite as well. I follow an account on Instagram that frees them from the matrix and they are absolutely amazing!

Here's an example of what they do.....
View attachment 1086280
I like trilobites too but it seems a bit of a minefield with all the fakes out there. I like watching videos, both of fossil hunting and the preparation. The videos in Texas always make me smile - they pick up what they call a small ammonite at about 8 inches across. A small ammonite in my neck of the woods is about half an inch! I’d like a really big ammonite too - some of the Parapuzosias are 5 or 6 foot - would definitely make a statement walking past that in the entrance hallway of your house!
IMG_4761.jpeg

I like trilobites too but it seems a bit of a minefield with all the fakes out there. I like watching videos, both of fossil hunting and the preparation. The videos in Texas always make me smile - they pick up what they call a small ammonite at about 8 inches across. A small ammonite in my neck of the woods is about half an inch! I’d like a really big ammonite too - some of the Parapuzosias are 5 or 6 foot - would definitely make a statement walking past that in the entrance hallway of your house!
View attachment 1086283
Right on! That would be really cool!!!

Latest Posts

Back