• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Spent 8 years working the street as a police officer. Now I work for Norfolk Southern Railroad as a conductor. I'm about to go to engineer school. Making 3 times more than when I was policing. I miss it though.

I design and sell kitchen cabinetry ... not very glamorous but its semi creative and commissions dont suck... my sales are at roughly $500,000 so far this year :)

i need to buy more oakleys
an example of the boring **** i do all day. btw if youre in NJ and need a kitchen let me know!
16gwk5i.jpg

I design and sell kitchen cabinetry ... not very glamorous but its semi creative and commissions dont suck... my sales are at roughly $500,000 so far this year :)

i need to buy more oakleys
an example of the boring **** i do all day. btw if youre in NJ and need a kitchen let me know!
16gwk5i.jpg

Needed you a year ago....actually 1 1/2 years ago......redoing my whole house....still not finished.

You gotta work hard to pay for that ring.

oh god its never gonna end.

but seriously if you need cabinetry, countertops, appliances (even Tvs, etc) just PM me.. i have alot of connections and hook ups.

Back