• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lens is next closest to Prizm Daily?

nostromo

Oakley Beginner
Prizm Daily is my ride or die for the last 8 years. I love the slight rose tint and how it warms up colors subtly. I also like how they're 14% and not super dark.

I have Holbrook already. My Crossrange hinges exploded. Looking at Holbrook XL for a slightly bigger lens for in-car/driving. Limited lens options. Seems Jade Polarized or possible Shallow Water might be reasonable alternates?

They're discontinued. I could get some off ebay, but I've read that the hinge has broke on other people too. So maybe move to a more robust frame?

Not going to lie. Prizm Daily was one of my favorites as well.

Honestly, prizm Grey might be worth trying. The base tint on daily was "light grey".

Prizm grey isn't quite as warming as Daily. I'd agree with @WildWires here, Deep water is the closest you can get, though its a shade darker at 12% VLT.

Prizm grey is much "colder" than Daily.

What you need is Warm Grey ..... not sure they are available anymore though.

Anyone else concurs on Warm Grey?

Holbrooks are still produced with Prizm daily. Not sure if those would work for you

Yep, I own Holbrooks in Daily! Just want something with slightly more lens coverage for in-car/driving. I have a huge noggin anyhow and XL will probably look better.

There was a few years ago where I couldn't find ANY glasses in Daily. And heard rumors online it was discontinued.

Latest Posts

Back