• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy good quality aftermarket rubber kit (Juliet)?

Alternative

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find any thread that mentions where to buy good quality rubber kit. I have a Juliet that needs a refresh, and since Oakley doesn't sell the rubber kits anymore, which non-OEM replacement is best? I'll also need the pin pusher tool and I can just get that from Amazon or eBay, but there's ton of options for the rubber kit. Which vendor is best? Thanks

Or you can try get all experimental and check out all the cheap companies on ebay. You pay for what you get though.

Last edited:
Looking for help please. My Oakley Juliet‘s are in a bad way. Purchased in 1999 and for the next 15 years travelled everywhere with me. They really stood the test of time and took a real battering along the way. Anyway, I would love to pass to my 19 year old son if I can get them usable again. To my eyes they need rubber kit, lenses, nose bridge repair and some TLC. I live in Derby (UK) and have been contacting people around the area for help as well as contacting Oakley direct. All pleasant but nothing to assist so far, however, I have an open ticket with Oakley. Just come across this forum and I feel a bit more optimistic that I can get help. I have no real knowledge in this area so any help would be amazing.

Looking for help please. My Oakley Juliet‘s are in a bad way. Purchased in 1999 and for the next 15 years travelled everywhere with me. They really stood the test of time and took a real battering along the way. Anyway, I would love to pass to my 19 year old son if I can get them usable again. To my eyes they need rubber kit, lenses, nose bridge repair and some TLC. I live in Derby (UK) and have been contacting people around the area for help as well as contacting Oakley direct. All pleasant but nothing to assist so far, however, I have an open ticket with Oakley. Just come across this forum and I feel a bit more optimistic that I can get help. I have no real knowledge in this area so any help would be amazing.
@NuttyOAK13Y i believe is from the UK

Back