• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which is the better deal

The first picture is an RX tower and counter top. RX tower is lite and easy to move around. NO storage on Bottom. Counter top is always a great case to get and a little harder to find.
Next picture is the Aluminum single tower with double drawers. Much heavier!! Great storage and one of my favorite cases.
Can't go wrong either way!! Get them all!! All the Aluminum cases are awesome. Good Luck!!!

This......exactly.....

So it’s about an hour and half drive for the counter top one. I’ll agree I haven’t seen these come up often locally but see some on the bay. So I’m going after it first. Sunday. Then will look for a single mega tower. Then a double mega tower or double or single 4.0 is what I really want. I have the really heavy womens case that needs shelves and door working on it recieved for free.

Well some promising news. The guy with single mega tower is driving a hour and half to meet me about 40 min from me. I offered a gas and time fee and still going to be pretty low price. I can’t wait.

If I had to pick only one, I’d go with the mega tower, the one in the second picture.

The single in the first photo looks like a Women’s tower that I got recently. If so, they are very cheaply made compared to any other Oakley Display.

Try to get the counter top and the mega tower!
I'm with @mustangjt. But I believe the tall tower in the 2 for 1 deal is actually an optical RX tower. The Aluminium single tower looks more aggressive.

Incidentally, the RX tower's "surface area" is marginally less than the Aluminium Mega tower.

Yea the tall one is RX in the picture with 2. I have one it is so light you can pick it up with one hand ...

@reggavegga Are these an earlier or later model Rx Tower compared to the one bahamayelow just picked up?

FA19498D-342B-4A4D-AA45-FF6D1E080A9D.jpeg

I really do not know I would think they maybe later. I also have one of the ones pictured there. The holes in the bottom would suggest a spinner on the inside or the option to use shelves..which makes me think they didn't come with lighting for that reason