• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which is the better deal

Well it’s in its spot for awhile. It’s really dirty the shelves are really scratched up so probably glass one day. I hit the aluminum with stainless cleaner and a damp towel and pulled a lot of dirt and oxidation off. Looks really good after that. Wondering what u guys used for the plexiglass. I used lcd screen cleaner and a microfiber cloth seemed ok but not the best.

18561444-46E5-4DFA-87B2-FEC1F97DBC64.jpeg

So if you dont mind me jumping in here to ask a question.... what is the approx going rate for the smaller countertop case in the first photo? I think that is the same one I bought yesterday and I am wondering if I paid a fair price for it. I kind of bought it on an impulse as I havent done much research on it - but I went with it vs the Cube that is for sale on here.

Thanks!

So if you dont mind me jumping in here to ask a question.... what is the approx going rate for the smaller countertop case in the first photo? I think that is the same one I bought yesterday and I am wondering if I paid a fair price for it. I kind of bought it on an impulse as I havent done much research on it - but I went with it vs the Cube that is for sale on here.

Thanks!

In not sure what the going rate is but I paid 200 for mine and had to drive 100 miles to get it. I thought was a fair price. They don’t pop up too often but I have seen a lot more of other cases popping up. Filling it up. Need stands for glasses.
005F338C-9AE4-45A9-A1F2-7577F877F554.jpeg

Looking pretty sharp already bahama! Nice job. What is that purple light coming from?

Ok thanks. Well I didnt do too bad I guess, it sounds like I didnt get a steal but maybe somewhat comparable to yours given the drive. I paid $300 and $60 of it was shipping. Its missing the lock but I thought that would be easy to replace with knob latch vs another lock. Some minor wear that I might need to try and polish out or replace if thats even possible. I bought it from a seller on FeeBay and I dont know if they are a member here.

Funny, after I commented yesterday on another thread about not being too concerned about having an "Oakley" case as long the display looked nice to me - at the same time I had been scouring for a case and considering the Cube and then snapped this other one up once the seller said they would ship it to me.

And I tell ya what, I'm glad I did because the Oakley cases sure look pretty dang sweet when they are properly equipped! I dont have a lot to put in mine right now but I will make sure to solve that. Now I am regretting selling my old early polished Juilet's on year a couple years ago.