• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Pops can you give a recommendation for me ? :drinks:
PJ, though young and insubordinate to his elders, is a great seller and a huge buyer of R1's, please include him, per my recommendation, to the "List of Trusted Sellers":crazy:

Oh I thought I was a "pops", I guess there are others, now my feelers are hurt, on top of being left in the cold.

PJ, though young and insubordinate to his elders, is a great seller and a huge buyer of R1's, please include him, per my recommendation, to the "List of Trusted Sellers":crazy:

Oh I thought I was a "pops", I guess there are others, now my feelers are hurt, on top of being left in the cold.
Pops usually grandpops like @Rick58
You’re like my dad old man :lol:

I used to like this thread, but now I think it's stupid

1 of the 3 biggest sh1tbird scammers this forum has ever seen is still being identified as "a voucher" and not mentioned in the same sentence as Kashton....

like, WHAATTTTHUUUFUUUUK !?!?!?

....and no mention of Trump's shenanigans !?!?

Just dumb....

I love Cacatman but this thread is so convoluted and not to be trusted...

I used to like this thread, but now I think it's stupid

1 of the 3 biggest sh1tbird scammers this forum has ever seen is still being identified as "a voucher" and not mentioned in the same sentence as Kashton....

like, WHAATTTTHUUUFUUUUK !?!?!?

....and no mention of Trump's shenanigans !?!?

Just dumb....

I love Cacatman but this thread is so convoluted and not to be trusted...
Because tagging people in a negative way is not allowed. You can only say good things not the bad.

Back