• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

This entire thread is trash! Tens of thousands of dollars stolen, scammed, and/or conned by sellers expressly listed here.

Credibility only goes as far as the one giving it, which in this case, isn't very far at all!

#TrackRecordMatters

This entire thread is trash! Tens of thousands of dollars stolen, scammed, and/or conned by sellers expressly listed here.

Credibility only goes as far as the one giving it, which in this case, isn't very far at all!

#TrackRecordMatters
I agree. I’ve always felt this list was a bad idea. Love @cacatman and his lists, but this one causes more potential harm than potential good.

@Litos,
Have a look at the feedback of every person that has ripped someone off. It’a 100% until they rip people off.

if they were like Kashton and started ripping off people straight away, people would know. It’s why SARS and MERS killed way less than COVID-19 even thought they were way deadlier.

And also, people change over time. Eg YFG. You do, too. Or maybe not.

Would you still advise me to pay “Trump” his demand of $2000 to “release” my property, because he’s literally a “poor guy” which was your advice to me AFTER you knew he kept my stuff? See, even you change. Some people just change for the worse.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back