• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Who else loves collecting Jawbones or New Racing Jackets?

Ocp includes frames as well.
Ok I have 3 frames I was wondering if they were ocp they're are jawbones and rjs. One is pearl white another is pearl blue and another is a weird one it's just black but the arms you can see light thru but not the frame

Ok I have 3 frames I was wondering if they were ocp they're are jawbones and rjs. One is pearl white another is pearl blue and another is a weird one it's just black but the arms you can see light thru but not the frame
OCP would be pairs that were custom ordered from Oakley, easy way to tell is when there's no sku number on the inner surface of the arms.

If you have a pair with a sku number but the color/lens configuration doesn't match the stock photo's online, then it's likely a pair that was ater customized from it's factory configuration. Which could've been achieved by either mix n' matching parts from another factory color-way or by purchasing individual OCP parts such as replacement jaws.

OCP would be pairs that were custom ordered from Oakley, easy way to tell is when there's no sku number on the inner surface of the arms.

If you have a pair with a sku number but the color/lens configuration doesn't match the stock photo's online, then it's likely a pair that was ater customized from it's factory configuration. Which could've been achieved by either mix n' matching parts from another factory color-way or by purchasing individual OCP parts such as replacement jaws.
Thanks. Ok these frames must be ocp then no sku#s

Thanks. Ok these frames must be ocp then no sku#s
Here are key points to check just to be sure they aren't fakes, as that could be the only other explanation for no sku.
Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 11.43.15 AM.png

Oh I know they're real I checked them thoroughly and ask people on here they have everything you pointed out. thank you for the info and the help much appreciated.

@Rezechs has a GP75 jawbone for sale.

Of all the limited edition ones, this is pretty subdued and not "lary" (so actually more wearable if you don't want to make such a big statement)

@Rezechs has a GP75 jawbone for sale.

Of all the limited edition ones, this is pretty subdued and not "lary" (so actually more wearable if you don't want to make such a big statement)

I've had quite a few Jawbone/Racing frames it is definitely a daily wear pair the subtle blue looks almost grey on the stems as opposed to the Max Fears, Echelons or Fathoms I've had and barely ever wore lol

Back