• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's getting Oakleys for Christmas…and I don't mean you!

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I am sure I'm not the only one who has severely tainted my family. I end up buying almost as much Oakley stuff for them as I do for myself...almost ;). I thought it would be cool to see what Oakley gear everyone is getting their family. Here's this year's haul.
IMG_5067.JPG

We draw names on my wife's familys side. This year I drew my father-in-law. I have already sent him down the dangerous path and he has six pairs (I think). He really liked some Chainlinks I was wearing the other day, so I found the same pair for him. I was also able to get a new beanie, keychain, cleaning kit and an awesome wallet. Our spending Max is $100, I think I did pretty well:).
IMG_5069.JPG

I am not supposed to buy anything for my wife because we are buying eachother furnitureo_O, but I'm smarter than that. She really liked the pair I bought for her dad, so she got some Violet Chainlinks and a beanie as well.
IMG_5068.JPG

I found my brother a pair of Shaun White Holbrooks. This could be interesting because at one point I remember him telling me that sunglasses make your eyes weak...:lolsign:. I found his daughter ( my beautiful niece) a pair or Trillbe X. The trans blue frame is actually pretty cool (for an 18 year old girl):eek::D.
IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

My dad has been wearing a pair of Costa Del Mar I got him a few years ago, so I figured it was time for him to try some Sliver DWP! I think he's going to like these :drinks:.
IMG_5073.JPG

I already have everything for everyone wrapped but rather than put a dollar value let's say how much they all weigh. Around 120-135 pounds worth of stuff.

Very well thought out choices, especially within the limits you set.

Like!
:grin:
Thank you, the $100 was for the wife's side of the family draw only. I think my father-in-law 's pair was the most expensive at $60 and that's because I was looking for a specific pair on short notice. I like hunting for the deals almost as much as the end result...almost ;). I wish it were always that easy with X-metals!

Latest Posts

Back