• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I had a set of Ray-Ban aviators with carbon fiber temples, I really liked the fit of those. otherwise I prefer Oakley for about all my other glasses.

QUOTE="Tom., post: 1601068, member: 7503"]
If rayban only makes 1 or 2 wrap design sunglasses, i don't think you can say they are better than Oakley in any way........ in fact, i think they fucking suck! ๐Ÿ˜š
[/QUOTE]
Ray bans protected this Galaxy from illegal aliens and helped tom cruise become a legend plus rode with Sonny Crockett as he kicked @ss and were on most avaitors and astronauts in history but that suck hmm okay I wouldn't say I prefer them over Oakley but they dont suck and they make more then two wrap models and only klansman, UN ambassadors and pedophiles wear clubmans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

#nopuppyinthebackofthevan

I actually tried a pair of RB recently and they were ok but to me I prefer the fit of the Oakley's better and styling. Plus I wasn't too fond of a glass lens.

When it comes to Ray-Ban versus Oakley, it's a titanic clash. Both brands are known for their fashionable, high-quality sunglasses that have an unrivaled cool factor.

Lux is what theyโ€™re both called. Oakley origins in sports especially MX sports and their offshoots.

When Oakley first made sunglasses they were Anti Fashion. Function over Fashion.

Oakley actually copied Rayban back in the 80โ€™s with the Frogskin. That allowed Oakley to continue to be anti fashion for a fair wile. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Yes Dave. You are right. Oakley is still anti fashion.

Back