• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared for larger face?

Jiminy

Oakley Expert
I'm new here, and have found some older threads with similar questions, but a lot of the photographs no longer load, so I'm asking again

I'm a fairly large guy, 195cm 120kg+ and have a large head, (I wear a 58-59cm hat) and I seriously want a pair of X-Metals. I like the look of the XS, I own antix, badman, and have owned flak jacket previously and these all look ok. I also like the fact that the XS nose ridge can be home serviced/adjusted due to the screws.
Is the XS going to look ok, or do I need to consider other models; romeo1, xx etc?
I have a friend with Juilets and they look a bit small and narrow.

Thanks. For the link supersharp. So I think I'm looking for x squared. In my opinion they appear to have a similar shape to the badman I already have, so they should be good.
Can't wait to find "real"
X-metals!

Last edited:
Thanks. For the link supersharp. So I think I'm looking for x squared. In my opinion they appear to have a similar shape to the bad boy I already have, so they should be good.
Can't wait to find "real"
X-metals!

I don't think you will be disappointed.

If a Badman fits you well, then an XS should be more than fine. It may feel initially a little tighter with the lack of spring hinges, but facial fitment and coverage are very similar. The arms being shorter and also thinner than a badman may add to the tighter feel at first, plus a new frame will have little flex at the bridge to begin with. XX would also be a good option for yourself and will feel larger than an XS, as will an R1.

Now I just need to find a nice pair, the badman can sometimes feel slightly loose with the spring hinges so a snug fit may well be perfect. I'd love original lenses but I think after reading all the custom cut threads that these will do, so I will look for a nice pair of frames I can wear and get some lenses cut once I have been on the forum long enough.
I think my biggest worry is i accidentally get a fake (so reading those threads too), I'd hate to pay the sort of money some people ask just to get duped.

Last edited:
Well, you can wait until you meet requirements or buy a premium membership,then you can just buy them here without worry.

Latest Posts

Back