• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared for larger face?

How much are the average R1 compared to a pair of penny"s cause i'll be puting mine up for grabs soon might be able to do a straight trade

Also pennys for myself are way to small my eyes are bigger then the lenses almost the do not cover enough

Last edited:
How much are the average R1 compared to a pair of penny"s cause i'll be puting mine up for grabs soon might be able to do a straight trade

Also pennys for myself are way to small my eyes are bigger then the lenses almost the do not cover enough
Have to be A penny xmetal finish with serail or penny copper to get a Romeo out of it

I'm a little put off by the issues the Romeo has. I was kind of thinking it might be my second metal. And the x squared as a first and more easy to wear daily example.

I'm a little put off by the issues the Romeo has. I was kind of thinking it might be my second metal. And the x squared as a first and more easy to wear daily example.
I agree with you last assessments Jiminy... my hat size is 60cm and XS is perfect ... nice coverage st the corners

Ok so still waiting for the X- Squared to make it from the states the Aus, but in the meantime I found out the pair of Juliets I had tried had worn out nose couplers, and 75 T shox… no wonder they felt and looked crap.

Anyway, I tried another pair with size 15 T shox, they felt fine and didn't look near so dumb.
Then I found someone who had 3 pairs for sale for AUD 150 each (2 plasma no serial and 1 x metal with serial) and now I'm still waiting for the X squared to get sent but I have a small collection of 3 Juliets.

Apparently the madness has started :)

Back