• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Squared Lens , Fishing my Options

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Seeking a set of X-Squared lens, not super picky cosmetics as long as they're optically good (ie: a couple of nicks that doesn't affect vision isn't isn't going to bother me).

Trying to fish around for my options and prefer lens that lean warmer when viewed thru the back as opposed to colder/greener (for example I am not a big fan of either Prizm Ruby or Fire Iridium).

Ones that I already use in others that I like are Tungsten, Shallow Water, Deep Water, Trail, Snow Sapphire (and I liked 24K, Prizm Daily).

Some people reacted to this post.
Send @Chris A Hardaway a message and you will hit the fishing hole jackpot! He can cut just about anything you want.

Username Hidden said:
Send @Chris A Hardaway a message and you will hit the fishing hole jackpot! He can cut just about anything you want.
I actually messaged him already regarding the DWP he has in stock. But I already have DWP in my Holbrook XL and my Flak 2.0XL (and it's probably going to cost more to send off lens I paid retail for, to be cut than to buy a set pre-cut).

Username Hidden said:
I actually messaged him already regarding the DWP he has in stock. But I already have DWP in my Holbrook XL and my Flak 2.0XL (and it's probably going to cost more to send off lens I paid retail for, to be cut than to buy a set pre-cut).
Just tell him what you want and he will get a dealer cost on the lenses then his cut fees are around $40 on top of that... Average ending cost is usually $90-$110 Polar can be a little more... He is worth every cent too...

For x squared the possibility is endless really

SWP is a great lens or torch

Username Hidden said:
I'm happy to do prizm maritime, prizm deep water, or prizm shallow water for you. $119, $110, or $119 respectively. Thanks @SolarOracle @Chet Manley and @XxrumkaxX
2 of those are rose tint and shallow water is a bronze.

Second time I heard maritime mentioned and been curious how it compares to what I'm used to. Would be interested in maritime it I can learn more about how it looks thru the back.

Username Hidden said:
Second time I heard maritime mentioned and been curious how it compares to what I'm used to. Would be interested in maritime it I can learn more about how it looks thru the back.

Rose base. Similar to DWP

Have you tried chrome, emerald, sapphire, jade, +red?

Back