• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Liquidation Sale............

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
UPDATE: Seller is "taking a break" from eBay due to too many cry-babies over shipping......says more listings for the Oakley Forum coming soon....not sure what but I will post pics and prices as I receive them....I guess hes starting to realize that we are better customers than eBay customers and can conduct business without problems....stay tuned.......

Great news!

More goodies for us!

Some people reacted to this post.
Got Catalog ?

I might be doing the same thing, I just got handed a dispute for $300!! Freaking people overseas can suck my left nut! If PayPal refunds the money, I will seriously consider dropping them altogether!

Username Hidden said:
I might be doing the same thing, I just got handed a dispute for $300!! Freaking people overseas can suck my left nut! If PayPal refunds the money, I will seriously consider dropping them altogether!
****....lol.

so...is this not happening?

Hi by any chance in this sell is any catalog ?
Tnx

No catalogs.....I got the only one...a 2006-2007 complete product line......and no it's not for sale.....

Any black cases that hold 4 pair of Mframes plus lenses? These are about 16-18 long.

Don't think so...I haven't talked to the guy in almost a month....I think he's losing interest in selling....shame too...he has a ton of such cool stuff.....I'll keep trying to contact him

ANy rep soft cases anything like that

Latest Posts

Back