• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

LMAO.

The Knicks offered Tim Hardaway Jr a 4 year, $71M contract. Hawks can match, but is it even worth it?

Sent from Q's S8+

What did he shoot? Something like 2 for 15 from the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey assists, passes to fouls, — DEM INTANGIBLES. Everyone thought he was bad at D but he cuts right to the switch in order to get the jump on the next pass, hence multiple steals and blocks. Everyone who isn't Ingram wasn't ready for those passes.

Quietly best player tonight outside of his shooting. Stephen Curry does not make 100% of his own shots.

Hockey assists, passes to fouls, — DEM INTANGIBLES. Everyone thought he was bad at D but he cuts right to the switch in order to get the jump on the next pass, hence multiple steals and blocks. Everyone who isn't Ingram wasn't ready for those passes.

Quietly best player tonight outside of his shooting. Stephen Curry does not make 100% of his own shots.

Bro for the lakers sake i hope he is nota bust lol.

The Los Angeles Clippers and Serbian guard Milos Teodosic reportedly agreed to a two-year contract Thursday.

This is interesting!?!? Euro guy I don't know anything about except what I read. For all the CRAZY money flying around this off season with free agents this guy could be a steal.

Hope the new guys can gel quickly.

Latest Posts

Back