• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

The Los Angeles Clippers and Serbian guard Milos Teodosic reportedly agreed to a two-year contract Thursday.

This is interesting!?!? Euro guy I don't know anything about except what I read. For all the CRAZY money flying around this off season with free agents this guy could be a steal.

Hope the new guys can gel quickly.

He did well in the latest Olympics and could do well in the nba too Imho. Should be entertaining to watch as well

I'm anti-clippers but West and Ballmer effectively have been keeping that team afloat. Bev and Gallo are nice acquisitions. They're not CP, but that approach has been exhausted as a repetitive 2nd round exit. The pre-CP squad with Blake and Baron were very likable. Wonder how this will turn out.

LMAO.

The Knicks offered Tim Hardaway Jr a 4 year, $71M contract. Hawks can match, but is it even worth it?

Sent from Q's S8+
To the surprise of none, THJ is now a Knick after the Hawks chose not to match that offer.

Sent from Q's S8+

oh look, a triple double for Lonzo

if his SL teammates sans Kuzma and Nwaba didn't suck, he would've had like 50 assists.

Ball got a triple double, but the bigger story was Tatum is a legitimate beast...

IMG_6041.jpg

Back