• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Luka and nunn maaaannn these dudes are my faves.
I be watching them dallas and miami games for sure.

Miami is interesting with what Butler and Herro are doing. Spoelstra is kinda overlooked in all this. He's been thrown so many different rosters and centerpieces, and more often than not, still gets the Heat into the playoffs. Granted it's the east, but everything he's managed so far, from Big 3 egos, to some no-names, the fact he still has his job speaks for itself. He's of the most proven coaches in the league imo.

Miami is interesting with what Butler and Herro are doing. Spoelstra is kinda overlooked in all this. He's been thrown so many different rosters and centerpieces, and more often than not, still gets the Heat into the playoffs. Granted it's the east, but everything he's managed so far, from Big 3 egos, to some no-names, the fact he still has his job speaks for itself. He's of the most proven coaches in the league imo.

you saw that ??
They whipped them trash rockets so bad 😂 that Miami was leading by 30 in the first quarter 😭

you saw that ??
They whipped them trash rockets so bad 😂 that Miami was leading by 30 in the first quarter 😭
Harden has hilariously inflated his stat line with FTs the last few games. I mean some points are better than none, and I guess there's no making his team better overnight, but no way does this put him in any conversation.

OKC seems to be doing alright. I guess that's what happens when CP has a prominent big and and some workable role players.

I think the D'Antoni approach with Houston is wearing out. Like it was working a bit, but it's not actually developing talent outside of Harden. It's not like with Nash, who effectively made his teammates better and knew how to use them.

I dunno lonzo ball kinda looking like a bust to me.
Ingram is stepping his play dude can score.

i am rooting for a 6-1 tonight

Mader effer 17 pts down to these scrub bulls geeez.

fuqing scrubs

kuzma TRASH geez bench that mader effer.

Last edited:
Back