• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Well looks like the heat wins this one. These idiots didn’t come out to play geeeez.

from the opening looks like they giving the game away. It’s cool though.

I didn't really see anything resembling an offense down that stretch. Just a lot of 3's. They walked away from that loss like w/e.

I'm not going to get defensive about losing, because regardless looks like the Heat worked for it, but in perspective: think about how a sweep would probably do worse for ratings.

I didn't really see anything resembling an offense down that stretch. Just a lot of 3's. They walked away from that loss like w/e.

I'm not going to get defensive about losing, because regardless looks like the Heat worked for it, but in perspective: think about how a sweep would probably do worse for ratings.
Agree completely, that is why Miami lost the first 2 games on purpose, a 4-2 Heat win pleases everyone.

:p:D

Screenshot_20201005-115605_Facebook.jpg

Dog fight
That clown james has more turnovers than assists and rebounds PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Davis became from lion to a ***** cat. Am seeing 5 role players right now for the lakers w/o a star!!!!

That was a weird game.
Lakers missing open shots
Heat making hard ones.

What's most annoying is Lakers were looking a bit lazy in strategy. If those KCP buckets did not go in....

That was a weird game.
Lakers missing open shots
Heat making hard ones.

What's most annoying is Lakers were looking a bit lazy in strategy. If those KCP buckets did not go in....
They are becoming the Los Angeles ROCKETS 😪
32-34 paint score should not be even close.....

Back